Giving a TEDx Talk is a bucket list item for so many speakers, but how to land one feels like such a mystery.
But here’s the thing: it works like pretty much everything else.
People have to know about you, they have to trust you, they have to believe what you have to say will light up their audience/lives.
All while making them look good and drawing in an audience.
That’s a lot of elements though, right?
That’s why in today’s podcast episode we’ll be diving into the nitty gritty about what you want to have in place when you apply for a TEDx talk.
I'll be sharing the essentials that will dramatically increase your chances of landing a TEDx Talk, so I hope you’ll tune in if giving a TEDx talk is a dream of yours, too!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Understanding why are you doing this and the various elements that go into applying for a TEDx talk
- Discovering how and why TEDx events are not the same as other speaking gigs
- How to best understand the audience of the TEDx you’ll be applying too
- Why flexibility will come in handy as you may need to shift your topic for different event/themes.
Listen to the Full Episode:
- Ready to work with me to craft your client-attracting thought leadership style talk? I’m so ready to support you. Check out the details here: https://thethoughtleadershipschool.com/speak
- Head over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review for the show – if you email me at email@example.com to let me know, I'll reply with a surprise for you!
- The Thought Leadership Community Facebook Group
- Ready to get started speaking? Get the Get Started Speaking Guide for free right here.
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!