We are told in so many ways, from many directions, that we need to do more, learn more, add more strategies and tools to our toolkit if we want to make the biggest difference with our public speaking, leadership and work. The truth is, we actually need to do way, way less in order to make the greatest impact possible!
In this episode, I share the most important thing I’ve learned about doing “Big Vision” things in the world—and building a thriving, successful business along the way—in order to help overcome our biggest barrier to our greatest impact.
Featured On The Show:
- Magic Mix of Content
- Want to be a Recognized Leader in the Coaching and Wellness world? Click HERE to be among the first to hear when Coaches Leadership Collective membership opens up again in September!
- The Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
Listen to the Full “Biggest Barrier” Episode
NEXT EPISODE | Ep #105: Taking a Stand for Friendship in Business with Shasta Nelson
PREVIOUS EPISODE | Ep #103: How a Great Plan & Healthy Meals Support Vibrant Leadership with Mia Moran
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!