Being “everywhere” is a powerful leadership move. Yet, there are so many things that can get in the way of consistently showing up online with your message. In this conversation with Andréa Jones of Savvy Social School, we get to hear from the expert in mindful social media presence about how to show up consistently, in a way that feels good for you as the business and thought leader.
You’ll want to listen in on this conversation for the social media tips and gems, but also because Andréa is such a beautiful example of a grounded and powerful thought leader herself.
About Andréa Jones:
Andréa Jones is fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable online communities through simple social media solutions. She's the host of the Savvy Social Podcast, creator of the Savvy Social School, and named one of Social Report's top marketers to follow.
Featured On The Show:
- Andréa's website — OnlineDrea.com
- Andréa's social channels — Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin
- Andréa's Social Media Unwind: Bite-sized mindfulness meditations for online entrepreneurs and digital content creators
- Andréa's FREE Social Media Success Framework e-Course—
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of health and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open our doors again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
Listen to the Full “Mindful Social Media” Episode:
Enjoy The Show?