Remember back in January 2020 when you made that exciting plan for all the things you'd do, create and enjoy in this new year of “2020 Vision”? Ha! Maybe we don't actually have nearly the control or even influence we think we do over how things will go.
And yet, in this final episode before our extended break of this podcast, I make a case for Visioning anyway, simply because it's fun and exhilarating to listen in to yourself and what you want to create. I share some of my favorite visioning processes, too.
Featured on the Show:
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
Listen to the Full “What We Thought” Episode:
PREVIOUS EPISODE | Ep #116: The Danger of Best Practices
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!