I'll never forget the moment I stood on a stage in San Francisco — the ONLY person in the spotlight — and completely forgot what I was going to say next. Watch this video to hear that story and learn more about how to use storytelling in speaking.
For more inspiration to share your vulnerable story, check out the following blog posts and episodes from the Brilliance at Work podcast:
- Telling Your Vulnerable Story
- The Essentials of a Story
- How to Use Storytelling to Make a Point in Speaking
- The Power of Your Story
- Story Magic
- Episode 6—How to Share Your Personal Story in a Way That Serves
- Episode 29—How to Use Storytelling in Your Speaking
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group