One of the things that strikes me most about parenting is the number of times a week that I think to myself, “I have no idea what to say or do right now…”
If you’re like me, that same sentence has been playing in your head about so many things this wild year. Our podcast stats suggest that’s definitely the case as we put together Part 2 of our Best of The Brilliance at Work podcast list.
We all want to know things like:
- What to say when we are invited to a gathering of family or friends, yet we know we should be staying home (and so should they…)?
- How do we make it clear that we are taking a STAND for racial justice — and share it with care and power with those in our lives who haven’t yet seen the importance of this kind of stand?
- How do we to pivot when we just pivoted and that pivot needs a new pivot (are you tired of the word pivot yet?)?
- Why is thought work not working as well for us right now and is there any other way to find freedom from spinning thoughts?
- In spite of it all, I keep trying to show up in my work and it still isn’t creating the impact I want to make! What am I doing wrong?
These episodes answer all of those questions. No wonder they were among the most beloved episodes of 2020!
Even if you heard them before, I’m very confident you will hear something new and useful in them with a relisten when you're feeling like you have no idea what to say. Enjoy!
- Episode #85 — What to Say In Times of Great Uncertainty
- Episode #86 — How to Build Your Business When You're Stuck at Home
- Episode #88 — How to Stop Overthinking Your Work and Life
- Episode #93 — Drop Your Invisibility Cloak So You Can Thrive
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!