These first podcast episodes are meant to set the foundation for you as a radiant thought leader and the full vision of what is possible for you. I want to talk to you about embracing your founder identity and how it fits into the complete vision and scope of your possibilities.
I primarily work with women founders, which has allowed me to see all of the different ways that you can embrace your role as a founder. A founder is anyone that creates something from nothing, a definition that helps us describe our work in this world with clarity and distinction.
Many people who are out there authentically sharing their message have laid out what their model looks like. Your inner knowledge and wisdom will be aware of your model and allow you to develop it. Today, I talk to you about what a founder can be when you define your model and how to develop this position in the world into one of a thought leader.
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How to embrace your role as a founder and thought leader.
- Why it is important to know what your model is.
- How to make the distinction between your model and your process.
- What the five C’s are that set people apart.
- How a model can give both you and your client’s a fresh, new way of seeing your work.
- Why it is so important to embrace your founder identity.
Featured on the Show:
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
- Brilliance At Work podcast
- Join us at the TL Collective if you want to share your ideas with clarity and conviction while changing the world along the way.
Listen to the Full “Founder Identity” Episode:
Enjoy the Show?