Hello and welcome to the podcast! I am thrilled to have you join me on this journey during the most recent iteration of my podcast. If you've listened to Brilliance At Work podcast before, you will know that sharing with you all is one of my favorite things.
Every week in this podcast, I will share with you stories, tips, and advice on taking your rightful place as a thought leader in your industry. Your ideas are meant to shine brightly. From taking your glimmer to a spark to a full-blown fire, I want to guide you down your path to share your ideas and be ready to shout your message from the rooftops.
In this episode, I give you more background on the podcast and radiant thought leadership. I want you to have a more profound experience with your leadership and enable you to make a difference in the world with your message. No matter where you are at on your path, this podcast is for you.
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- What radiant thought leadership is.
- How you can fit into the dream of this podcast.
- Exploring how we stay connected to ourselves even in the midst of leadership.
- The five primary markers on the path to radiant thought leadership.
- Why growing a supportive team around you is so vital for your impact.
Featured on the Show:
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
- Visual for the Path of Radiant Thought Leadership
- Join us at the TL Collective if you want to share your ideas with clarity and conviction while changing the world along the way.
Listen to the Full “Path of Radiant Thought Leader” Episode:
PREVIOUS EPISODE | Ep #117: What We Thought Would Happen
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow me on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!