Having received my second vaccine shot, I am thinking more about the future of the speaking industry after this COVID pandemic. It isn’t just me, either friends! I have so many clients asking me new questions about the future. That is why I want to talk with you about getting speaking gigs in the post-pandemic world.
One thing that I really want you to understand is that this pandemic has influenced change. Think about doing both live and online speaking gigs because the virtual aspect of the industry isn’t going away. However, the dawn of this new spring in speaking is also starting to open doors around the country once again.
In today’s episode, I walk with you through three tips that can help you get a jump start as we all start moving forward again. From renewing connections to finding new outlets, this episode is meant to give you direction as you find your way forward again.
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How to get post-pandemic speaking gigs.
- Why the evolution of online platforms and events are influential.
- Ways to start this preparation process right now.
- How to structure your speaking page on your website.
- Why it is important to support your audience and other speakers in your industry.
Featured on the Show:
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
- Join us at the TL Collective if you want to share your ideas with clarity and conviction while changing the world along the way.
- Mav Media
- Susan Hyatt
- Beyond Applause: Make a Meaningful Difference Through Transformational Speaking
Listen to the Full “Post-Pandemic” Episode:
Enjoy the Show?