Every year for my birthday I like to spend quiet time out in nature. I visited Catawba Falls this year, in Pisgah National Forest in North Carolina. There was a breathtaking view there, particularly the butterfly sanctuary, and if you have ever tried taking pictures of butterflies you know full well that the beauty all around you cannot be captured, it is meant to be felt in the present.
This experience led me to think about my podcast and ask the question, “Why is this podcast worth your attention?” After all, I listen to podcasts as well, but what makes me come back to the ones I like?
In today’s episode, we explore what the purpose of our communication is as it pertains to creating a podcast, webinar or Facebook Live. Though perhaps all you need is to be reconnected with that place in you that knows you are meant to serve in an amazing way.
I discovered that I want this podcast to serve as a reminder for you when it all becomes too much. To be reminded that the call you feel is your sign that you are meant to serve the people you serve because you were made for this.
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
✨ That life is deeper, and bigger, than the struggles you are experiencing.
✨ What makes you give your attention to certain things and what makes you keep coming back.
✨ The questions to consider when honing in on what your communication is about to better understand the experience of your audience.
✨ How reconnecting with the call you feel to serve can ground you when you don’t know how to do something or where to turn next.
✨ What the purpose of this podcast is. (Hint: To let go of trying so hard, and be reconnected with your call).
Featured on the Show:
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
- Join us at the TL Collective if you want to share your ideas with clarity and conviction while changing the world along the way.
- Podcasts mentioned : The Life Coach School | Changeable Podcast | Caffeine For The Soul | Marketing Made Easy | Small Doses with Amanda Seales
- Catawba Falls in Pisgah National Forest
Listen to the Full “Attention” Episode:
Enjoy the Show?