In January of 2022, I realized I was feeling super leashed up on social media. I had a lot of thinking about what I should and shouldn’t say or share on social platforms. In conversations with dear friends, I was lovingly challenged to let go of any thinking about what I should share and just say all the things I was wishing to say but thought I couldn’t. This is how the 10 Things Project was born.
As I think about the process of becoming unleashed so we can share our voice, speak with confidence, and just show up as real and powerful as possible, I realize these 10 Things Project lists have been a beautiful catalyst. So this is the first in a series of podcast episodes sharing 10 Things Lists.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How family and subculture can make us smaller, even in a loving environment
- Where body image and self-expression come together
- The interplay of Surrendered Speaking and Becoming Unleashed
- How I see talking with my younger self as a path to even greater surrendered living
- Where public speaking, saying what you really want to say, and even intimate relationships interconnect
I hope you enjoy this episode. Stay tuned for more 10 Things Project episodes in this series.
Want a copy of my book for free? Go to: MichelleBarryFranco.com/FreeBook
Would you like first dibs on a spot in The Made For This Collective when we open doors in July? Click here to get on the waitlist