It’s easy to think that we’ll get to experience peace and freedom when we get some circumstances handled in our life and work. Maybe it’s:
- Business success
- Get on a TEDx stage
- Be a highly paid speaker
- Getting our house in order
- Finally managing our time well
- An easy flow of money
- Lots of other things!
The truth is, none of those things are the source of peace or freedom. And while we may nod our heads when we hear this, we actually forget it all the time (me too).
It’s the surrender and letting go that brings the magic. The best news is, we can do that right.this.moment – and over and over again.
In this episode, I cover:
- How our thinking drives our feelings (most of the time)
- The important role that trauma can play in moving through our thoughts and feelings
- Why experiencing racism, sexism, ableism and other “isms” can make it harder to release thought patterns (but that it is absolutely available to us, might just need support)
- How freedom and your call to serve play together in the same place in your body/spirit experience.
You seeing your freedom means you will more easily show up in all of your gorgeous glory. That’s what our world needs and wants most!
Want a copy of my book for free? Go to: MichelleBarryFranco.com/FreeBook
Would you like first dibs on a spot in The Made For This Collective when we open doors in July? Click here to get on the waitlist