This time of year can be full of special occasions, sparkly lights and delights, and possibly extra time off. And it may have none of those things for you.
Whether or not you celebrate holidays this time of year, there is a good chance you are thinking about the big annual transition from one year to the next. This might mean looking over your previous year and bringing forth lessons that will serve you in the next one. Or, maybe it’s just about dreaming and strategizing your new goals.
Speaking on great stages, writing your book, being a podcast guest on the best shows in your industry… calling forth great clients and creating awesome systems, these all happen because at some point you dream up what you want for your work and your impact in the world.
My wish for you is that you feel open to your most true and real visions – that you see how possible and right it is for you to do the work you love and to thrive in your business.
This episode is dedicated to that wish for you.
Beginning with a visualization to connect you with the powerful, calm place within you and moving into a simple process of letting go to set yourself in motion toward your vision, this podcast is designed to be done in a quiet place where you won’t be interrupted. Your beautiful vision is worth it.
In this conversation, we cover:
- A process to help you get into your heart and spirit, as well as your body, as you dream up your 2023.
- Where to look when you feel uncertain, confused or need a reminder of what you really want
- Why you don’t need to do a visualization in order to reconnect with your vision
- A simple process for Honoring, Releasing and Opening to what’s meant to come forth
- Recognizing the next step without compromising the energy of visioning with the very different energy of planning
I hope this episode inspires you and, most of all helps you feel even more connected to yourself and your beautiful work in our world.
What Do You Really Want: Vision & Goals with Debbie Phillips