Your VIP Speaking Retreat Package
This Isn’t Your First Rodeo As a Speaker.
You’ve spoken before and enjoyed the experience. The kind of speaking you want to do now is different, though. You want to share a message that lives powerfully in your heart and mind. You want to finally take a stand for what matters most to you – and inspire audiences through that stand.
You want an experienced partner to help you craft the talk that you know lives inside of you. You want guidance and support as you step into the most authentic and powerful version of yourself. A trusted guide to help you decide which speaking opportunities are best. You want a fast-track to stepping into leadership as a speaker.
You’re in the Right Place
We’ll align your message with your business and leadership goals. We’ll work collaboratively with your PR and marketing teams to maximize your opportunities for success.
At the end of our work together you’ll have:
- A beautifully crafted talk, co-written by Michelle
- Confidence in your skills as a speaker and thought leader
- A full treasure chest of tools you can draw on over and over again
- Rehearsal sessions to practice delivery and get feedback
- Clear guidelines on which speaking opportunities are the best fit
- A clearer vision of what the key message you're meant to share
Perfect for those who:
- Have full schedules, little free time, but a deep desire to share their message
- Are looking for an expedited path to speaking on the stage
- Have lots of momentum, are getting lots of requests and need support choosing the best opportunities
- Are ready to distill the process into deep, fast work
- Want to translate their inner confidence to the stage
- Are looking for a curated, customized experience
Here’s How We’ll Work Together
If you are traveling in for your retreat, you will arrive in Marin County, California the day before your VIP Day to check into your lovely suite, which will also be the location of our VIP day together.* After you get comfortable and enjoy a treat from your welcome gift basket, we will meet in late afternoon or early evening for some fun pre-VIP Day checking in and planning. You then have the rest of your evening for a delicious dinner and relaxation before our deep dive day together the next day.
The next morning we meet and transform the front part of your suite into our work space. I bring all of the supplies we need for brainstorming, crafting and creative deep diving. We spend the next six or so hours turning your message into a captivating, inspiring talk structure that you will use as the basis of your thought leadership in the months to come. You will finally see that message you’ve felt burning inside you come to life and be ready to serve others in the way you’ve dreamed.
We take breaks and walks as we explore the corners of your experience and expertise. You will have quiet time between sessions of deep work. A healthy, energy-enhancing breakfast and lunch will be provided for your VIP day. Our goal is to nurture you and your message while creating a lovingly ambitious plan for your thought leadership in the months ahead.
You will have the evening and next morning to rest and rejuvenate. Spa treatments are available nearby, if you choose to add one of those to your retreat time. Beautiful walks in nature are just outside your door. If you prefer, there are boutique shops and a sweet downtown area within a short distance for your enjoyment.
You will leave your retreat both nourished and the best kind of on fire – ready to finally step into the thought leadership speaker role you know is meant for you.
While your VIP day is where the richest part of our work together is done, we are not through yet. You will take some time to practice and refine your talk content in the days after our meeting. We meet three more times virtually (video or phone) so you can deliver your talk and get loving and actionable feedback. We spend one of those sessions solidifying your Thought Leadership Strategy for the next six months.
If traveling does not fit your timeframe or desires, we can work together virtually to realize these same powerful thought leadership speaking outcomes.
For your virtual retreat program, we:
- Meet online via video for an initial planning session a few days before your VIP day
- Spend 5-6 hours in virtual retreat together via video, with breaks for nourishing walks and replenishment, much like an in-person retreat
- You receive a lovely Virtual Retreat Guide – plus a few surprise goodies in the mail – that will assist you in creating a sacred experience for your retreat time, helping you make the most of our deep dive work together
- Meet three additional times to refine your talk and create your Thought Leadership Strategy for the next six months
After your VIP virtual retreat, you will walk away with a powerful talk, refined and ready for delivery – and an exciting thought leadership plan to help you start putting yourself out there with confidence and clarity as a thought leadership speaker
*If you already live in the Marin County area and do not want to create an overnight retreat (though I do highly recommend it!), we will create a custom plan in a beautiful space for our time together.
At the conclusion of your VIP Speaking Retreat Package, you will have your talk ready to deliver and a strategic plan in place for the next six months.
VIP Retreat Package Investment:
One-on-one Coaching packages start at $5000
(we will discuss details and create your customized program during your strategy call)
Here’s How to Get Started
- As soon as you have decided that you are ready to go all in as a transformational thought leadership speaker, fill out this Let’s Get Started Questionnaire. Our work together begins as you answer these deep dive questions.
- Schedule a Shall We Work Together? call on my calendar (click here for the link). During this call we will decide whether working together is the most awesome solution for you. My goal is to do anything I can to get you the right support for your goals. If I’m not the right person, I will share with you any resources or referrals I can to meet that goal.
- Schedule your VIP Day and your follow up coaching sessions – If we determine during your strategy call that working together is the best solution for you, we will schedule your VIP Day, including making plans for location and travel (if you choose in-person support), as well as establish clear and exciting outcomes for our work together.
- Celebrate! You have just given yourself the kind of high-level, full support to support you in making the most beautiful impact you can imagine in this coming year!