How to Deliver Your Awesome Talk with
Clarity & Confidence
to Grow Your Business – & Change Lives, too!
Date: April 11 2018
Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET
You Know That Clarity & Confidence Are What Attracts Clients You Love – and You Want to Bring This to Your Speaking.
You know you have expertise that will change lives – and you want to share it with people who need it.
The first hurdle is crafting the talk – and you’ve got that handled (maybe you were on my first webinar on How to Craft an Awesome Talk that Attracts Clients You Love – and Makes a Difference, too!).
Now the question is – how do you DELIVER that talk with the confidence and conviction that will show them that you are the solution to their struggle?
Even with some experience speaking under your belt, you are nervous that your anxiety will get the best of you during your talk. Or, that you won’t make the most of the opportunity – what are the best ways to move, gesture and pause during a talk, anyway?
No one teaches us how to deliver our awesome talks with power and grace.
The Fact is:
You can have the best content in the world, but if it isn’t delivered with conviction and passion, your audience simply won’t pay attention.
It’s not their fault – our brain is wired to filter out information that doesn’t grab us because we are on information overload.
We need to LIGHT UP the audiences brains and hearts in our delivery skills as well as our content.
You are committed to making a meaningful difference for your audience, and inspire the right ones to become your awesome new clients.
You just need to know HOW to DELIVER this kind of talk.
So many questions swim around in your head, such as:
- How do I keep their attention through my whole talk?
- What if I gesture too much – or not enough?
- Do I look directly at my audience or just above their heads like I’ve heard from others?
- What can I do to make my voice more engaging and interesting to listen to?
- What if I trip or sneeze or something else unexpected happens?
- Should I use slides with my talk? Or is it better to NOT use them?
- How much is too much when I tell personal stories?
- What can I do that will help me be more natural and authentic on stage?
- And what do I do with these crazy nerves? What if I’m shaking or sweating or bright red?
You are so not alone.
This is the same list of questions my clients and workshop attendees ask me all the time. I'm so excited to get to answer them for you in this online workshop!
In this totally free online workshop, you will learn:
- What to do BEFORE you ever get near the stage to make your experience as full of ease and confidence as possible
- How to practice your talk to increase your chances of remembering and feeling confident during delivery
- My ‘client favorites’ list of anxiety and fear releasing strategies
- How to make moving your body – hands, gestures and physical space – to maximize engagement and increase your own sense of connection and ease with the audience
- A little-known Q&A session strategy that will ensure the greatest impact for your talk
- How to create the greatest opportunity to create a longer term connection with your audience, beyond the speaking room
I FELT STRONG, CALM + CONFIDENT
I am lucky to have found you and worked with you. My event went off without a hitch and best of all, I felt strong, calm and confident the whole time! That was a first. Now I welcome opportunities to speak rather than feeling anxious about them.
Theresa Sullivan, Wayfinder Advisors
Hi, I’m Michelle!
I’m a speaking and story coach for people who want to light up the world with their ideas and gifts – and grow a thriving business, too! I work with mission-driven business owners, leaders, founders and TEDx speakers who are committed to sharing their stories and expertise to change lives and make our world a better place.
I’ve been speaking for over 30 years and teaching and coaching speaking and communication skills for nearly 20 years. I have a special skill and commitment to helping you share your story in a way that serves others powerfully and also takes beautiful care of you as you tell it.
Here’s what I know deep in my heart: There is no more powerful way to change a lot of lives at ones – and attract awesome clients naturally – than authentic powerful speaking. I’m thrilled I get to share with you so many of my best secrets in this workshop!
Date: April 11 2018
Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET
And mark your calendar now so you don’t miss the live workshop!