In this week’s The Thought Leadership School Podcast episode, I’m speaking with Sara Dean of Shameless Mom Academy.
Sara is on a mission to inspire women and moms, in particular, to live bigger, bolder, and braver #everydamnday and I'm thrilled to have her on the show sharing her story of Taking a Stand for Being a Shameless Mom.
Sara has built such a wonderful thought leadership and support community for Mamas which I love. In this episode, she’s sharing how she built her Shameless Mom community, how she got started with her in-person events, as well as her own personal stories.
When you tune in, you’ll also hear me walk her through my Rooftop Message exercise that I use with my speaking clients. I know she'll inspire you, so go ahead and give this episode a listen today.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Hear Sarah’s personal story of how she got started as a thought leader and taking a stand for being a Shameless mom
- Get the behind-the-scenes story on how she’s grown her facebook community and instagram following to support her movement
- Hear Sara’s story of creating in-person events and what she’s learned along the way
- Listen as I walk Sara through my Rooftop Message exercise that I share with my private coaching clients
About Sara Dean:
Sara Dean is the creator and host of the Shameless Mom Academy Podcast, a top rated podcast with over 2 million downloads. Sara’s biggest passion is helping women own their space. After enduring her own identity crisis following the birth of her son, Sara took her background in psychology/health/ wellness and rebuilt her identity, one step at a time. Sara motivates and inspires women to stop shrinking and start growing. She is on a mission to inspire women and moms, in particular, to live bigger, bolder, braver #everydamnday.
Listen to the Full Episode:
- Tune into the Shameless Mom Academy Podcast: www.shamelessmom.com
- Shameless Mom Free Facebook Group: www.shamelessmom.com/facebook
- Shameless Mom Instagram: www.instagram.com/shamelessmomacademy
- Upcoming Online Workshop: 5 Mindset Resets You Need to Shine Like a Mother
- Ready to work with me to craft your client-attracting thought leadership style talk? I’m so ready to support you. Check out the details here: https://thethoughtleadershipschool.com/speak
- Head over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review for the show – if you email me at email@example.com to let me know, I'll reply with a surprise for you!
- The Thought Leadership Community Facebook Group
- Ready to get started speaking? Get the Get Started Speaking Guide for free right here.
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!