Sharing our personal and vulnerable story can feel scary. I want you to know there is a way to share your stories that takes care of you and others who are “characters” in your story.
In this video, I share the deeply personal moment when I realized I didn't want to drink alcohol anymore, then use that story as an example to guide you in sharing your own vulnerable stories.
For more inspiration to share your vulnerable story, check out the following blog posts and episodes from the Brilliance at Work podcast:
- Why I Quit Drinking and the Courage to Share Stories We're Afraid to Tell
- How to Tell Your Story When You're Afraid of Being Judged
- Episode 58—Sharing Vulnerable Stories with Jo Encarnacion
- Episode 29—How to Use Storytelling in Your Speaking
- Episode 6—How to Share Your Personal Story in a Way That Serves
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group