Welcome back to the Brilliance at Work podcast, my beautiful friends! I have been thinking about how we, as humans and leaders, are each uniquely designed to move through all of this that is life, and how to be the unique thought leader you can be.
When we decide that we are a thought leader in our industry, we commit to bringing our very best ideas, lessons, and stories to the forefront. There is some nuance in the definition of a “thought leader.” However, the most important part of thought leadership is knowing what you are on this earth to say.
Today I want to share with you how I know that you were made for this. You might be wondering, “What exactly is this?” I am going to answer that and dive into the meaning of thought leadership and how it can uniquely apply to each of you.
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How I know you were made for all of this.
- What “this” is and how to have confidence throughout it all.
- What the definition of “thought leadership” is.
- How to find and know your rooftop message.
- Why your message will shift and change over time.
Featured on the Show:
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
- Join us at the TL Collective if you want to share your ideas with clarity and conviction while changing the world along the way.
- Dr. Amy Johnson
Listen to the Full “You Were Made for This” Episode:
Enjoy the Show?