When I was 15 years old my high school teachers handed me a note in class that brought devastating news. In a way, that is only clear by looking backward, that day set me on a totally unexpected path for the work of my life as well.
In this video, I share the story of the life-changing day. I also share ways to see your own powerful stories in service of your message and desire to serve as a speaker and thought leader.
The truth is, some of us are called to share our stories and life lessons to change lives. We don’t always know why we got the call or exactly how it got so strong—but, we know it’s there, pulling us forward. You can just feel that it's your why…your life purpose.
This call is the only sign you need.
I hope this video helps you consider your own powerful personal story and feel inspired — and fully supported in telling your story of transformation.
More on Telling Your Personal Story:
You might also want to check out the following blog posts or podcast episodes:
- How to Use Storytelling in Speaking
- Telling Your Vulnerable Story
- Episode 29: How to Use Storytelling in Your Speaking
- Episode 6: How to Share Your Story in a Personal Way That Serves
- Get Michelle's FREE Public Speaking Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Thought Leadership Collective again!