Lately, I have been feeling like it isn’t only spring in the world around us, but also like it is spring in the world of speakers and thought leaders. That means we need to start examining and preparing ourselves for this new world we are about to enter into!
Today, I want to talk with you about sharing your founder story. You have likely heard me talk about transformation stories before. While those are important, your founder story tells people about your struggle and how you got to where you are now. It is the inspirational story every aspirational entrepreneur wants to hear.
Your founder story is an opportunity to share your message and legacy with the world. It helps you to figure out what you have to say, explain how you developed that message, and further refine your audience. Dive in with me today to begin forming your own founder story.
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- The differences between a transformation story and a founder story.
- Why a founder story is important.
- How your founder story can make a significant impact in someone else’s life.
- The three parts of a founder story.
- How to share your founder story in a way that builds in your legacy.
- How to find your rooftop message and use discernment to define your ideal audiences.
Featured on the Show:
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
- Join us at the TL Collective if you want to share your ideas with clarity and conviction while changing the world along the way.
Listen to the Full “Founder Story” Episode:
Enjoy the Show?