My friends, have you ever come to prepare for a presentation only to find yourself wondering what to include? How do you know what will be interesting? Sometimes, we can get into a negative mindset about interest in our topic but the good news is that no topic is inherently boring.
We get to use our voices in ways that matter to us and can impact the rest of the world. Understanding and relating to our audiences helps us to inspire those that listen to our message, taking them from bored to interested in only a couple of sentences.
In today’s podcast, I talk about audience intimacy and how using this method can help you to capture and maintain your audience’s attention. Through the process of audience analysis and forming intimacy, you can connect to your audience in a deeper and more meaningful way.
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- What audience intimacy is.
- Why audience intimacy is important.
- What makes someone funny.
- Who your ideal audience member is.
- How to apply speaking ethics so you don’t manipulate, but relate.
- Why it is essential to analyze your audience before trying to relate to them.
Featured on the Show:
- Get Michelle's FREE Guide & Checklist—5 Ways to Be More Captivating & Engaging as an ONLINE Speaker
- Connect with Michelle on social — Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of coaching and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
- Join us at the TL Collective if you want to share your ideas with clarity and conviction while changing the world along the way.
Listen to the Full “Audience Intimacy” Episode:
PREVIOUS EPISODE | Ep 121: How to Tell Your Founder Story
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow me on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!