I thought I’d go with a more playful list today. It felt easier with my vulnerability hangover (thank you Brené Brown for that term) from yesterday’s inaugural list and because I LOVE AUDIOBOOKS SO MUCH!
I never feel like I have time to read and I fall asleep the minute I sit or lay down, which is why I’m such an audiobook fan.
I’d LOVE to hear your favorite audiobooks too! (I borrow them from the library on the Libby app – it’s amazing and free!)
10 Audiobooks I Really Enjoyed (9 Fiction, 1 memoir)
1. One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London ⭐
2. People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry ⭐
3. The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory & Janina Edwards ⭐
4. While We Were Dating by Jasmine Guillory⭐
5. The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dove ⭐
6. Educated by Tara Westover & Julia Whelan ⭐
7. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang ⭐
8. Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner ⭐
9. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne ⭐
10. Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner ⭐