Live in-person events are mostly canceled, but inspiration and learning are not! In this episode, I share five ways to be a more captivating and engaging online speaker — from tips on equipment to how to deepen your audience intimacy. You'll learn how to take your otherwise great and useful content and use it to magnetize amazing new clients and serve your audience big time.
Featured On The Show:
- Click HERE to get the FREE checklist and guide for coaches & wellness entrepreneurs!
- My Magnetic 12-week online program is group mentorship & coaching to help you become a captivating and engaging speaker and thought leader in your industry through ONLINE and IRL (in real life) avenues. Check out all of the details for Magnetic Online HERE.
- Step into the industry leader you’re meant to be with the help of Michelle and a collective of health and wellness professionals. Click HERE to be among the first to know when we open the doors for the Coaches Leadership Collective again!
- Brilliance at Work Community Facebook Group
Listen to the Full “Online Speaker” Episode:
NEXT EPISODE | Ep #108: How to Be Less Afraid of Virtual Speaking
PREVIOUS EPISODE | Ep #106: Mindful Social Media Presence with Andréa Jones
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
I don’t see the link to the 5 ways you mentioned in the episode. Could you please post?
Hi Jane…thank you for catching this. I’ve added in the post and here is the direct link to the checklist: https://michellebarryfranco.securechkout.com/online-speaker-checklist